Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Another Slipper I made

I just finished my second pair of slippers from this awesome tutorial. They are so comfortable and easy to make. 

The tutorial can be a little confusing if you don't read it completely first before starting the shoes. The pattern is for a 9-9 1/2 and I wear a 9 and they fit perfectly. I've even washed them and they came out of the dryer in the same shape. 

The tutorial did not go over flipping the pattern to make a left and right shoe unless I missed it when reading it lol. But all I did was flip the pattern and it worked out fine. I would have liked to have used more cushion on the bottom and will do that the next time I make these.

Well if you would like to make a pair of these you can visit Lauren E Fabrications here. She gives you a tutorial as well as the pattern that goes with it. 

Happy Sewing,
Kisha

No comments:

Post a Comment