Saturday, May 16, 2015

Noodle Head Mani Pouch


Made my sister this awesome Mani bag from this awesome tutorial I found online. It was so easy to make and it came out beautiful. The only issue I had was that I put the outer lining upside down, lol. But it still looks great!

I love the way it folds up into this little pouch.


Shes able to put all her favorite polish into this pouch for easy access for a quick manicure on the go. Shes in the military so this is a great gift for the frequent trips around the world or even an overnight stay on duty. 

I added my new label to the pouch for a special touch. I had the labels made at Spoonflower.com and I love them! I'm planning on getting some more made in a smaller size. I bought a fat quarter of labels and I have yet to run out. 


If you're looking for a gift for the special women in your life this is a great one. I found this tutorial at Noodle Head. Its a free pattern download and excellent directions. I hope you have a blast making this pouch as I did. 

Thank you for coming to my blog. I hope to be adding more tutorials soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment