Monday, July 14, 2014

Kids Messenger Bag

I looked online to find something for my son to carry all the trucks he likes to take on car trips. He always wants to take the trucks and then they end up in my purse when he doesn't want to carry them anymore lol. I came across a messenger bag for kids on this awesome blog. The blog is called Zaaberry and the tutorial can be found Here.

Here are the photos of the finished bag.
Sorry my son modeled for me in his house clothes. 

I used some super hero fabric I found in the remnants section of the fabric store. This is a photo of the inside of the bag. I don't know if you can see it but I also made him a little wallet to go with the bag with the same fabric as the inside of the bag. 

This is a photo of the flap of the bag. I used the same fabric that I used for the inside of the bag.

Her tutorial is easy to follow and the bag turned out great. He now carries it everywhere we go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment