Thursday, July 10, 2014

Slippers I made using Prudent Baby Tutorial

I was looking for slippers to make for myself and I finally found one that I loved. The tutorial can be found Here. The instructions are super easy to follow and the end result is adorable. Here are the photos of the finished products.
 I made mine with some Hello Kitty fabric I found in the remnants section of the fabric store.
 I used some thick fabric I had also found in the remnants section for the bottoms for stability. 
 I also made my son some and he loved them. Unfortunately he grew out of them fast. lol
I also had some PJ pants that after being washed so much ended up shrinking. So I cut the legs off and made shorts and slippers to match. Everyone loves these. The slippers hold up so well. I've even washed them several times and haven't had any problems with them coming apart of warping out of shape. 

I hope you find this tutorial as great as I did. Thanks for visiting my page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment